Dancers that register for the part time competitive program will train in Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Acro, Musical Theatre and Ballet, for a total of 5 hours per week. The Part Time competitive program will only compete at local competitions and will not be required to attend any US or National competitions.
Dancers that are interested in joining our Part Time competitive team should have already had some dance training. The program is available for dancers age 7 and up.
Call TODAY to schedule a private audition
If you register for our Part-Time Competitive Program, this is what to expect:
- Dancing 2 days per week for a total of 5 hours. Dancers will dance in companies according to age. All classes are mandatory.
- One optional Fall convention
- In-studio Jazz & Tap examinations – if applicable
- 3 mandatory local competitions in April & May
- Entry fees for competitions and fees for costumes are extra
- 3 mandatory competitive routines (Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop)
- Dancers will have an opportunity to do a Solo, Duet, or Trio at the teachers discretion. Additional fees will apply.
- Costume deposits: The first deposit of $300.00 is due by November 1st; and is 100% non-refundable. Costumes are approximately $200.00 each.
- All dancers will require PDA flight suits and uniforms