- A non- refundable registration fee of $25.00 per person/family for new students and $15.00 for returning students must be paid upon registration. Classes run from September to June the same as the school year. Registration commitment is for the entire season.
- Dance fees for the 2017/18 season will be paid in the following manner: Registration fees and September fees must be paid at the time of registration along with 9 monthly postdated Visa, Master card or P.A.P to cover the balance of the season. If you wish to pay by cash or debit, we must have the first and last month payment at time of registration. Absolutely no registrations will be accepted under any other conditions.
- If canceling classes, the administrator must be advised at least two weeks prior to the deposit of the next monthly payment via email to email@example.com. There will be NO reimbursement for classes not taken. There will be NO reimbursement of partial month of classes.
- If cancelling classes at any time throughout the season a $50.00 cancellation fee must be paid
- All N.S.F. or declined and returned cheque, Visa, Mastercard or P.A.P will have a service charge of $25.00.
- There will be NO refunds for missed classes and NO make-up classes except where the said class is cancelled by the studio. There will be no refunds for cancelled classed due to severe weather conditions. We advise you to call the studio when there are severe weather conditions to see if classes have been cancelled.
- It will be the Directors decision as to which students will participate in Competition, exams, productions, etc.…
- Students leaving money or valuables in the dressing rooms do so at their own risk. We suggest not bringing valuables to the studio, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere in the studio.
- There will be No food or drinks allowed in the dressing rooms. No gum chewing or peanut products allowed in the studio or in class.
- There will be no jewelry allowed in class.
- Students must show respect to teachers and peers at all times.
- Students must not vandalize dressing room areas or studios. Anyone caught will be responsible for damages.
- Children who are not dancing may not be left unsupervised at the studio. Students should be picked up within 15 minutes from end of class time.
- Students ONLY are allowed in studios. Parents and friends are not permitted in studios.
- All students will participate in our Year End Show in June except Acro, and Dance in Your Pants. Each student will need a costume that will cost approximately $80 – $140. The directors of the studio have the right to combine or cancel classes with less than 6 students. Rec costume deposits due on February 1st.
- All students must follow dress code. If teacher finds grooming and dress inappropriate for class, they will be asked to leave.
- Please do not double park in front of studio.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to make sure they are responsible in receiving all newsletters/emails and information given out at the studio.
- All competitive companies will have to purchase a new PDA Flight suit and custom dancewear.
Again, thank you for choosing Performing Dance Arts! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call
Performing Dance Arts